Friday, October 29, 2010

Kids Month Wrap-Up

This month we have hosted a simple Bible club for kids every Saturday. We have used the Jesus Storybook Bible to tell stories of kids in the Bible. The book is excellent for the way it takes each story and uses it to point to Christ!

So tomorrow is the story of Abraham and I will attempt telling the story with paint. Here is my board ready to go. Maybe you can fill in the blank if you're up to speed on your Portuguese. Please pray for me as this is a first for me. More importantly pray for good weather, many kids present, and repentance and faith among the children.


I will take a picture with it all filled out and an update tomorrow night!

1 comment:

James and Christen said...

This looks great! Can't wait to see it tomorrow. Praying for you.