Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vilson and Jandir

Please pray for these two men today. Last night they were in my home and we discussed in detail that the gospel is God-centered. We studied Mark 7:20-23 where Jesus makes very clear the origin of all sin and rebellion - deep within us! Vilson has heard the truth several times now, and last night he brought his brother as well. Jandir is a former Pentecostal, convinced that he's been baptized in the spirit, spoken in tongues, and therefore will be accepted into heaven. I would ask then that you pray that God would open their spiritual eyes and turn them from darkness to light. God has given us wonderful entrance into the lives of these men and we are grateful. Thank you for praying.

2 comments:

James and Christen said...

Hey bro,
I'm proud of the work you're doing with these guys! I know it is only by God's grace. I prayed much for them last night and will continue to pray for them. Only God can take away their hearts of stone and give them a heart of flesh, but if He so chooses, there's no resisting it. Praise be to our Sovereign Omnipotent God!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
James and Christen,I'm Raj Markam from india. I want do whose you do but there no any thing &spportet person than I,do this work easly .I.need some help to you

I'm employ of bpo on mphasis.I need to help you